4 Slices bacon
4 Slices Bread (we actually like it with an English Muffin)
1/2 Head Lettuce
4 Pinches Classy Classic Gourmegg Egg Seasoning
1. Start by cooking the back strips on medium heat. Continue cooking for 4-7 minutes or until crispy but not burned.
2. Remove the the bacon from the pan and place it on a paper towel. Remove some but not all of the bacon fat from the pan.
3. Making sure to turn down the heat to medium-low open each of the 4 eggs carefully into the pan. Place 1 heaping pinch of Classy Classic Gourmegg on each egg.
4. Cover and let sit for 3-5 minutes making sure to cook through the egg white while leaving the yolk runny.
5. Toast bread in toaster while egg is cook.
6. Remove eggs from pan and place on toasted bread. Place bacon over egg and lettuce, tomato and onion over the bacon.
7. Enjoy your Avocado BLT with an extra kick of taste!