Olive oil or bacon fat
1/3 cup chopped onions (green, red, or yellow onions) optional
1/4 lb of Mexican chorizo sausage, removed from sausage casing
2 diced tomatos
1/4 cup Cotija cheese
6 pinches Gourmegg’s Spicy Southwest Egg Seasoning
2 Avocados for garnish
1. Place Chorizo in medium hot pan with oil/bacon fat and cook for 5-7 minutes making sure to brown all bits of the meat.
2. Add onions to the Chorizo and cook for 3-5 minutes until onions turn translucent.
3. Next, scramble the eggs in a separate bowl making sure to mix in the Spicy Southwest Seasoning.
4. Slowly add eggs to Chorizo egg mix, folding it in until eggs have been fully cooked.
5. Remove chorizo eggs from the skillet while still leaving the eat on the pan. Quickly add the tortillas to the pan while it is still hot. Only leave for 1 minute each side.
6. Remove tortilla from the pan and add chorizo/egg mix to it.
7. Garnish with tomatoes and avocado. Serve hot!